Car had gotten into a freak accident (tire flew off a vehicle and hit me) luckily the damage was mostly cosmetic.I had decided to order few parts from partsgeek one of which was a pair of corner lights (since the driver sides was busted).

Also ordering the pair was cheaper than a single light so i went for the amber corner lights. What i received in the mail was one amber corner light and one clear corner light. Not wanting my car to look tacky i contacted their customer service so correct this issue. They gave me an email address to contact which i would post photos of the product i received by mistake.

I took photos and submitted them to the email address they provided me. The photos consisted of the clear corner light and the sticker on the box (to show part number, which the part number was for the amber). I got a reply stating that "please send picture of product and not the sticker." However, i had sent both photos not just the sticker! Fools, so i decided to call them back to follow up after resending the email consisting only of the product to which they hung up in my face, TWICE!

Never ordering from them again and telling all my friends to stay away.

Rockauto is cheaper and much friendlier customer service anyway.*** partsgeek!

Review about: Corner Lights.

I liked: Selection.

I didn't like: No exchange, No return, Rude customer service, No email responses.

2.2
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Partsgeek Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion