5.0
Turnaround Time

I received a power steering hose assembly that had been damaged as they packaged it. I contacted them, they asked for pictures of the damage and replaced the part as soon as I sent them the pictures.

I was worried after reading these negative reviews but they were very accommodating and took care of the damaged part quickly.

I tried to submit this review and I instructed to enter at least 100 words so these words will make no sense as I am simply trying to fill the space to meet the requirement which makes no sense and seems like a pointless exercise

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of partsgeek customer care. Partsgeek needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned partsgeek customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Partsgeek. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Auto Parts Warehouse.

Comments