Do not buy from them.Sent wrong part, I contacted via email.

They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they sent the wrong part. Wanted a restocking fee and me to pay shipping for the return. It was only a seven dollar part out of a 100 dollar purchase. Will not answer their 1-800 number.

Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they sent the wrong part. Wanted a restocking fee and me to pay shipping for the return.

It was only a seven dollar part out of a 100 dollar purchase.

Will not answer their 1-800 number.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Partsgeek and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Partsgeek to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Auto Parts Warehouse. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Partsgeek and partsgeek customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments