Ordered a grille for a Honda, it didn't fit.Probly thru my own inability to order the proper one ,seems like every single model, color, temperature takes a different grille.

The part was cheap, maybe 16 or 17 bucks, but the shipping brought it to over 50! Tried to ship it back and they want 66 dollars to send it back to North Carolina. It's going right in the garbage can now, learned my lesson.

The same part ,[if it would have been the right part], would have cost me almost 100 bucks at the dealer.Next time I'll just bend over and buy it from them, would be cheaper in the long run and I could take it back without paying someone.

Review about: Grille Guard.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Good prices.

I didn't like: Hard site navigation.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Partsgeek - Lose money in Shipping to return the wrong part Partsgeek "Receive the wrong part. Have request for refund. Send the part back and cost me in shipping $28.84 which I lost with mechanic cost. They refund only to me the..." Read more Partsgeek - Customer Care Review Partsgeek "Horrid customer service I ordered a part at the beginning of November and the part was incorrect. When I explained that to a "customer service" representative, he berated me and..." Read more Partsgeek - Advertised wrong part - won't pay return shipping Partsgeek "Absolute worst customer service ever. They may have good prices, but you better hope you never have to make a return or deal with Customer Service. Don't believe me, Google..." Read more Partsgeek - Did not ship part that was required....I e gave them vehicle info...they determined what part to ship...it did not fit Partsgeek "Had to uninstall old part to get to problem......could not tell that the part that was sent did not fit.....had to open package...now we find out that an opened package..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more