Partsgeek - Stuck me with a defective part.

I recently purchased two front brake rotors for my one-ton Chevy from ''.The pricing was very reasonable and I received free shipping and the parts in a very timely manner.

Upon installation I discovered that one of the rotors had a crack all the way across its inside brake surface. Totally unusable. I then have to use a ridiculous Emailing system because they have no contact phone number. Sometimes it took as long as two days to get a response.

Finally over the course of about two weeks, I find that I am going to be responsible for the shipping charges of this faulty part and naturally of the two addresses given for this company I am going to have to ship this to the farthest one all the way across the country. In short the rotor cost me $90.00. Now the return shipping is going to cost me $70.00. As I told their Customer service, do the math, it would be idiotic to carry on any farther with this Fiasco.

This was a learning experience that cost me $90.00 and a lot of wasted time.

I would not recommend the use of this company to anyone.Thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Partsgeek. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Partsgeek.
Filing a new complaint about