I recently purchased two front brake rotors for my one-ton Chevy from 'Parts-Geek.com'.The pricing was very reasonable and I received free shipping and the parts in a very timely manner.
Upon installation I discovered that one of the rotors had a crack all the way across its inside brake surface. Totally unusable. I then have to use a ridiculous Emailing system because they have no contact phone number. Sometimes it took as long as two days to get a response.
Finally over the course of about two weeks, I find that I am going to be responsible for the shipping charges of this faulty part and naturally of the two addresses given for this company I am going to have to ship this to the farthest one all the way across the country. In short the rotor cost me $90.00. Now the return shipping is going to cost me $70.00. As I told their Customer service, do the math, it would be idiotic to carry on any farther with this Fiasco.
This was a learning experience that cost me $90.00 and a lot of wasted time.
I would not recommend the use of this company to anyone.Thank you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Front Brake Rotor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "I have had some bad issues with Apria health care . For one they send me sub-par durable medical equipment. They send CPAP filters that degrade into my CPAP unit..."
- "Was delivered pizza after 40 minutes of order. Once pizza arrived, I opened pizza box and a roach was crawling on crust of pizza. So disgusting, I immediately called dominoes..."
- "This solar company called me to install solar panels on my house about 9 months ago. Although, the person I was dealing with was nice person, can't say much positive..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."