I recently purchased two front brake rotors for my one-ton Chevy from 'Parts-Geek.com'.The pricing was very reasonable and I received free shipping and the parts in a very timely manner.
Upon installation I discovered that one of the rotors had a crack all the way across its inside brake surface. Totally unusable. I then have to use a ridiculous Emailing system because they have no contact phone number. Sometimes it took as long as two days to get a response.
Finally over the course of about two weeks, I find that I am going to be responsible for the shipping charges of this faulty part and naturally of the two addresses given for this company I am going to have to ship this to the farthest one all the way across the country. In short the rotor cost me $90.00. Now the return shipping is going to cost me $70.00. As I told their Customer service, do the math, it would be idiotic to carry on any farther with this Fiasco.
This was a learning experience that cost me $90.00 and a lot of wasted time.
I would not recommend the use of this company to anyone.Thank you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Front Brake Rotor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "So recieved my moog lower control arms today. Went to inspect them and noticed it wasn't in a bag, a tear in the ball joint boot, missing a..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I Visited mpcs on main st in lamont ca # 6914. Me and my husband went in on 10/14/15 to buy a new cell and to upgrade my husbands phone..."
- "Best story - Late afternoon Sunday my wife and I were walking our dogs. One of the pool employees comes running up and says they just got a complaint that..."
- "I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December. After 2 months the springs started breaking. Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20..."