I recently purchased two front brake rotors for my one-ton Chevy from 'Parts-Geek.com'.The pricing was very reasonable and I received free shipping and the parts in a very timely manner.

Upon installation I discovered that one of the rotors had a crack all the way across its inside brake surface. Totally unusable. I then have to use a ridiculous Emailing system because they have no contact phone number. Sometimes it took as long as two days to get a response.

Finally over the course of about two weeks, I find that I am going to be responsible for the shipping charges of this faulty part and naturally of the two addresses given for this company I am going to have to ship this to the farthest one all the way across the country. In short the rotor cost me $90.00. Now the return shipping is going to cost me $70.00. As I told their Customer service, do the math, it would be idiotic to carry on any farther with this Fiasco.

This was a learning experience that cost me $90.00 and a lot of wasted time.

I would not recommend the use of this company to anyone.Thank you.

Review about: Partsgeek Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Partsgeek - Did not ship part that was required....I e gave them vehicle info...they determined what part to ship...it did not fit Partsgeek "Had to uninstall old part to get to problem......could not tell that the part that was sent did not fit.....had to open package...now we find out that an opened package..." Read more Partsgeek will not exchange broken tail light Partsgeek "I ordered a tail light from partsgeek.com. The part arrived with a cracked lens. We looked for a customer service number on their website and weren't able to find one...." Read more Partsgeek - Sent wrong part - refused to acknowledge mistake - would not send correct part Partsgeek "Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they..." Read more Partsgeek Pipe Review from Germantown, Tennessee Partsgeek "So I ordered this pipe and in the picture it shows 2 clamps and it looks like it comes apart in 2 places so that would mean it's a 3..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more