I recently purchased two front brake rotors for my one-ton Chevy from 'Parts-Geek.com'.The pricing was very reasonable and I received free shipping and the parts in a very timely manner.
Upon installation I discovered that one of the rotors had a crack all the way across its inside brake surface. Totally unusable. I then have to use a ridiculous Emailing system because they have no contact phone number. Sometimes it took as long as two days to get a response.
Finally over the course of about two weeks, I find that I am going to be responsible for the shipping charges of this faulty part and naturally of the two addresses given for this company I am going to have to ship this to the farthest one all the way across the country. In short the rotor cost me $90.00. Now the return shipping is going to cost me $70.00. As I told their Customer service, do the math, it would be idiotic to carry on any farther with this Fiasco.
This was a learning experience that cost me $90.00 and a lot of wasted time.
I would not recommend the use of this company to anyone.Thank you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Front Brake Rotor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hercules tires were put on my motorcycle trike at 48,800. One tire wore completely bald with no tread, the other with a minor outline of a tread left. This was..."
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "Ordered a part from parts geek.got wrong part. Mounting holes are too wide and wire plug not the same. Now want to return it. I have to..."
- "They moved a bunch of criminals into our neighborhood and they won't do anything about all the noise they make out here. it's constant. It's loud music, dirty filthy stuff,..."
- "Just got my sad flowers almost dead in a box :( $62 had to lie to my hubby say they were pretty so as not to hurt his feelings. Wow..."
- "I followed a link for a plaid dress i saw on facebook and ordered it in February. It is now April and i have received nothing. There were no options..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."