We ordered parts from Partsgeek for a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited MPI-V8 instead we received parts for a V6........We need the parts now to get this thing running again and chose this way to do so.Now we have the wrong parts and no phone number that offers a real Human to speak with....

I have read the complaints about this company and we are still on hold listening to the worst music ever feeling like a *** for ever even trying to use this company or whatever this is.....ALL I WANT IS WHAT I ORDERED!!!!!!

PLEASE ANSWER THE FREAKING PHONE!Thanks

This person wrote the review because of "wrong parts ordered" at Partsgeek. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Partsgeek to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Auto Parts Warehouse. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Partsgeek auto parts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments