2.4
Turnaround Time

I had ordered from Parts Geek in the past and really had no problems small stuff.However this last order will be MY LAST ORDER FROM THEM.

I needed a catalectic converter for my Highlander and I needed it fast. I’m east coast, Parts Geek is also east coast basically 400 miles from my location so three maybe four days tops? One day I get this big box 24 by 6 what’s in it? The gasket I mean a little over kill on the box.

I called them and asked when was the converter coming. Customer service tells me they didn’t have it in New York so it’s coming from California WHAT!!!! I wrote in the comment section that I need the part ASAP my reason for ordering east coast they never called me to ask if I was ok with the part shipping from CA, I would have canceled the order. When it did show up no box they wrapped it in bubble wrap my 400.00 part wrapped in bubble wrap real professional.

Bottom line for small stuff they may be OK but expensive parts I would look up Rock Auto.They sure got the name of the company right

This person wrote the review because of "packaging no need to contact not interested in doing business" at Partsgeek. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Partsgeek to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Auto Parts Warehouse. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Partsgeek and partsgeek shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments