Shiprock, New Mexico

I had two orders that I never received and on top of that they only refunded a partial of my payment, even though it wasn't a fault of mine.Their shipping guidelines says it will be shipped to your street address.

However, when both shipments arrived at my hometown, it got transferred to the post office and since it did not have PO Box #'s, both shipments got sent back.

I sent numerous emails to customer services, but it seems like they ignore your complaints and responds to you entirely the opposite of your complaints/questions you submitted...Got frustrated with them.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Partsgeek. The most disappointing about auto parts from Partsgeek was delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Auto Parts Warehouse that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Partsgeek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Partsgeek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments