1.5

Ordered a part for a friend, my account was charged for the item.The next day, I received an email from them that the order had been cancelled ...

I filled out a "trouble ticket" ... and received an auto-response that someone would address the issue in 24-48 hours. I then attempted to reach them by phone (the number was NOT on their website and I had to search the internet for one). It took more than 20 calls to reach a human, who ultimately was unable to assist!

What a scam company!

Buyer beware!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of partsgeek website. Partsgeek needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned partsgeek website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Partsgeek. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Auto Parts Warehouse.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Partsgeek - Alternator Review from Richmond, California Partsgeek "What a total waste of time trying to resolve any issues with the cu4 support ticket service. Filled it out a dozen times....continually received invalid responses from the system. ..." Read more Partsgeek - Moog Ck620956 Control Arm Review from Akron, Ohio Partsgeek "So recieved my moog lower control arms today. Went to inspect them and noticed it wasn't in a bag, a tear in the ball joint boot, missing a..." Read more PartsGeek incompetency Partsgeek "they screw up my order from the beginning;out of four fuel injectors they send 2 wrong ones.When all of them should be the same type.Delivery was slow for the price..." Read more Partsgeek will not exchange broken tail light Partsgeek "I ordered a tail light from partsgeek.com. The part arrived with a cracked lens. We looked for a customer service number on their website and weren't able to find one...." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more