Featured Not resolved

The packaged received was damaged a hole in box straight to the part I ordered, one part was missing from the box. I'm not sure if it was supposed to come in 2 different boxes.

When I called for Customer Support I was hung up on 3 times. I will disputing the charge to my bank. this was literally the worst experience I have dealt with regarding shipping and customer service... as you can see in the pictures holes everywhere in the box that was shipped.

only one part I ordered was shipped or that I received there was nothing else in the box. Here is the order information # 15-43304169

2012 Toyota Camry Strut and Coil Spring Assembly - SR4256 KYB - $110.98 Qty Ordered: 1, Qty Shipped: 1 Shipped with FedEx: 597614016770140 - Fri 07/27/2018 6:12 PM 2012 Toyota Camry Strut and Coil Spring Assembly - SR4255 KYB - $110.98 Qty Ordered: 1, Qty Shipped: 1 Shipped with FedEx: 597614016770140 - Fri 07/27/2018 6:12 PM

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 01.

Comments

Blame carton damage on the shipping company. It was not shipped from the supplier with a hole in it.

That package plainly got wet at one time or another in transit. You should file your claim with the shipping company if something is damaged.

Partial shipments must be specified as 'unacceptable' at the time you place the purchase order. You must state clearly : "complete shipment only ; no partial shipments accepted." The things I just told you were my job at a major electrical manufacturing company for decades and I know what I'm writing about.