I ordered a bedmat for my 2006 Tundra.What they shipped was clearly marked for a Tacoma, not a Tundra.

Tried to contact customer service - no luck of course. Finally got a response to my email submission with a "return code" and the surprise that shipping would be at MY expense (despite the fact it was their error, not mine). Cost me 21 bucks to FedEx it back. I have little hope that my money will be refunded and have disputed the charge with my credit card company.

Do not, repeat, do not purchase anything from this company.No customer service, won't answer the phone, won't pay for returns when it is clearly their fault.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Partsgeek - Parts Geek lack of Customer Service Partsgeek "Please be very aware of this company. Luckily there are good automotive stores both on and off line that APPRECIATE your business when accepting our hard earned cash as well..." Read more Partsgeek - Cheaper part in Expensive brand box, Wrong steering damper Partsgeek "I ordered the parts, they arrived and the master brake cylinder they sent for my 76' LandCruiser was the $10 cheaper A1 Cordone instead of the Concentric. The steering..." Read more Partsgeek - Coupon Review from Humble, Texas Partsgeek "Parts geek promises a $5.00 coupon for a review of any parts ordered. Then when the coupon arrives you learn you have to buy a minimum of $200 to use..." Read more Partsgeek - Shipping Rip Off Partsgeek "Ordered a grille for a Honda, it didn't fit. Probly thru my own inability to order the proper one ,seems like every single model, color, temperature takes a different grille...." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more