Turnaround Time

i placed our order into their website on 3/20/2018. It was quickly processed and the cost deducted from our account.

About a week later, only half of our order arrived! $300 worth of parts still missing in limbo. In an effort to be efficient, we contacted fedex to trace the packages and after almost 2 weeks fedex told us they are unable to locate them and advised us to contact parts geek and process the missing package through them directly. we did exactly that.

after being passed around by phone, we were told they have reached out to fedex and coordinating the resolution of the missing parts and Joseph promised to contact me " in a few minutes with an update" . It has been almost 2 weeks and no update received, no packages arrived and no refund processed. i called again, this time Joseph seemed to be avoiding me and told me his name was "joe" . i asked him why i have not received an update like he promised and verbalized how frustrated i am with this whole fiasco.

the line suddenly went dead. this is a nightmare! i cant afford to just throw 300$ away! im still out the parts i need to fix my truck and no one from parts geek seem to care enough to seek out a resolution!

this has been going on for a month! Never again will i order anything from this company!

terrible experience!!! consider yourself warned!!!!

Review about: Partsgeek Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Worst customer service i have ever had, Horrible customer service.

Comments