Searching for a specific part by Make, Model and Trim led me to believe that the part suggested was an OEM replacement for what I required.Once received I discovered that the part was for a different engine - one not even offered in the Trim level for which I'd searched.

I requested an RMA via email (their only means of communication) and after 48 hours I started receiving a series of responses that are nothing but circular logic which does nothing to resolve my problem. Yes, the part received was the part ordered, but it was only ordered when their database assured me it was correct for my vehicle.

I keep receiving responses that the part fits the engine it does, but doesn't address either that the original info was wrong or that I simply want to return this unopened.(I won't even go into the outrageous shipping costs that I will eat just to have had the misfortune of dealing with this outfit!)

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Partsgeek. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Auto Parts Warehouse that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Partsgeek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Partsgeek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments