Partsgeek - Would not do an Exchange after sending wrong part

I purchased a clutch for my 1994 Ford Escort 5 speed transmission from Parts Geek. I used

there online vehicle match tool and what was supposedly an exact match came up. I purchased

the clutch only to find out later I need the transmission also. It took my several months to

find a 5 speed transmission for my car. When I got the transmission I took it to my mechanic

along with the clutch I purchased from Parts Geek. The mechanic informed me that it was the

wrong clutch for my car. He had removed the old one and showed me that they were completely

different. I contacted Parts Geek about my situation. They only have e-mail as way of

communication. They do not have a customer service department for you to talk to actual

person. They do this so that they can ignore customer complaints and refer them to their

"return policy". This is not the way business is done when you have competitors that pride

themselves on excellent customer service. I would not recommend this company to nobody.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Partsgeek. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Partsgeek.
Filing a new complaint about