Partsgeek - Would not do an Exchange after sending wrong part
I purchased a clutch for my 1994 Ford Escort 5 speed transmission from Parts Geek. I used
there online vehicle match tool and what was supposedly an exact match came up. I purchased
the clutch only to find out later I need the transmission also. It took my several months to
find a 5 speed transmission for my car. When I got the transmission I took it to my mechanic
along with the clutch I purchased from Parts Geek. The mechanic informed me that it was the
wrong clutch for my car. He had removed the old one and showed me that they were completely
different. I contacted Parts Geek about my situation. They only have e-mail as way of
communication. They do not have a customer service department for you to talk to actual
person. They do this so that they can ignore customer complaints and refer them to their
"return policy". This is not the way business is done when you have competitors that pride
themselves on excellent customer service. I would not recommend this company to nobody.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "Ordered a part from parts geek.got wrong part. Mounting holes are too wide and wire plug not the same. Now want to return it. I have to..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."