Partsgeek - Would not do an Exchange after sending wrong part
I purchased a clutch for my 1994 Ford Escort 5 speed transmission from Parts Geek. I used
there online vehicle match tool and what was supposedly an exact match came up. I purchased
the clutch only to find out later I need the transmission also. It took my several months to
find a 5 speed transmission for my car. When I got the transmission I took it to my mechanic
along with the clutch I purchased from Parts Geek. The mechanic informed me that it was the
wrong clutch for my car. He had removed the old one and showed me that they were completely
different. I contacted Parts Geek about my situation. They only have e-mail as way of
communication. They do not have a customer service department for you to talk to actual
person. They do this so that they can ignore customer complaints and refer them to their
"return policy". This is not the way business is done when you have competitors that pride
themselves on excellent customer service. I would not recommend this company to nobody.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."