Partsgeek - Would not do an Exchange after sending wrong part
I purchased a clutch for my 1994 Ford Escort 5 speed transmission from Parts Geek. I used
there online vehicle match tool and what was supposedly an exact match came up. I purchased
the clutch only to find out later I need the transmission also. It took my several months to
find a 5 speed transmission for my car. When I got the transmission I took it to my mechanic
along with the clutch I purchased from Parts Geek. The mechanic informed me that it was the
wrong clutch for my car. He had removed the old one and showed me that they were completely
different. I contacted Parts Geek about my situation. They only have e-mail as way of
communication. They do not have a customer service department for you to talk to actual
person. They do this so that they can ignore customer complaints and refer them to their
"return policy". This is not the way business is done when you have competitors that pride
themselves on excellent customer service. I would not recommend this company to nobody.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Absolute worst customer service ever. They may have good prices, but you better hope you never have to make a return or deal with Customer Service. Don't believe me, Google..."
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "I ordered a rear hub for a 07 sentra w/o ABS they sent one with ABS which was damaged. I asked for a refund and they wanted me to pay..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."