Partsgeek - Wrong item shipped, no resolution in a month
I ordered a set (one left, one right) of headlamp assemblies for my RV (uses 1994 Ford Taurus assembly) before my latest roadtrip. I ordered on the 6th, and received what was labeled the left assembly on the 8th. I opened the box, and there is a tail light assembly in the box. I immediately tried to contact Partsgeek, and see that there is only the online contact available.
I noticed that there was a batch sticker on the box that indicated that box was one of 6, so I thought I would be nice and contacted the supplier so they could check their stock. They blew me off, so I'm guessing there will be 5 more of these screwups coming out of the supplier's warehouse.
I got an email back from Partsgeek with a reference number, but didn't get a 'real' person to respond until the 11th.
That email said - Hello, can you tell me the manufacturer part number on the box or the part itself (NOT our parts catalog number) to determine what was actually sent versus what you should have received.
Now, I have my secretary handle a lot of this. She replied, with the information about what we received, under the support request number. They kicked it back because it came from her email. She sent the same information again, from my email account, and we have never heard anything since. We got the 2nd light (*** to sent them separate IMO) and it's box is trashed. I've since purchased a new set from a different supplier, and received the right items the first time with no damage.
It's now been a month, and nothing from Partsgeek regarding an RMA and credit.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Monetary Loss: $100.