Ordered a small part for my truck.I received a front grill to a Toyota Corolla.

The return process is a joke. They put YOU to work and require you to complete a form, take photos, send emails, invoice numbers (although they already have them based on phone number look up). They will not coordinate the pick up so its your job to fix their error. Customer service guy was terrible.

One liner responses, and when I told him that I would need a UPS pick up scheduled, he said "we wont come get it. You will need to drop it off. Don't you work for UPS?" I could understand if the error was on my side, but this was 100% on them and all I wanted was a $10 part shipped to me (shipping was $12.95). It was never resolved and since I was only out $23, I waved the white flag.

Anybody need a front grill to a toyota Corolla?:)

Review about: Partsgeek Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

I do as a matter of fact. The one I just received from Parts Geek is broken in two places and looks used.

I have a 2003 Corolla.

Partsgeek - Advertised wrong part - won't pay return shipping Partsgeek "Absolute worst customer service ever. They may have good prices, but you better hope you never have to make a return or deal with Customer Service. Don't believe me, Google..." Read more Partsgeek - Did not ship part that was required....I e gave them vehicle info...they determined what part to ship...it did not fit Partsgeek "Had to uninstall old part to get to problem......could not tell that the part that was sent did not fit.....had to open package...now we find out that an opened package..." Read more Partsgeek will not exchange broken tail light Partsgeek "I ordered a tail light from partsgeek.com. The part arrived with a cracked lens. We looked for a customer service number on their website and weren't able to find one...." Read more Partsgeek - Rude and useless Partsgeek "They refused to accept my Canadian issued Visa card to pay for an order to be shipped to a US address, which is in direct violation of their Visa merchant..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more