Ordered a small part for my truck.I received a front grill to a Toyota Corolla.

The return process is a joke. They put YOU to work and require you to complete a form, take photos, send emails, invoice numbers (although they already have them based on phone number look up). They will not coordinate the pick up so its your job to fix their error. Customer service guy was terrible.

One liner responses, and when I told him that I would need a UPS pick up scheduled, he said "we wont come get it. You will need to drop it off. Don't you work for UPS?" I could understand if the error was on my side, but this was 100% on them and all I wanted was a $10 part shipped to me (shipping was $12.95). It was never resolved and since I was only out $23, I waved the white flag.

Anybody need a front grill to a toyota Corolla?:)

Review about: Tailgate Latch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Partsgeek Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

NR

I do as a matter of fact. The one I just received from Parts Geek is broken in two places and looks used.

I have a 2003 Corolla.

Partsgeek - Sent wrong part - refused to acknowledge mistake - would not send correct part Partsgeek "Do not buy from them. Sent wrong part, I contacted via email. They asked for pictures, even after I showed them the pictures the refused to acknowledge they..." Read more Partsgeek - Parts Geek lack of Customer Service Partsgeek "Please be very aware of this company. Luckily there are good automotive stores both on and off line that APPRECIATE your business when accepting our hard earned cash as well..." Read more Partsgeek - Did not ship part that was required....I e gave them vehicle info...they determined what part to ship...it did not fit Partsgeek "Had to uninstall old part to get to problem......could not tell that the part that was sent did not fit.....had to open package...now we find out that an opened package..." Read more Partsgeek - Wrong parts sent Partsgeek "PG sent the wrong parts and my order has yet to be filled. Mean while I sit and wait. A little $20 order and they couldn't get it right. Why..." Read more Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more Leaffilter North - Very dissatified with leaf filter not happy at all Leaffilter North "You may not have to clean the inside of the gutters but after having the leaf filter installed last year every thing stays on the top and needs to be..." Read more Netspend - Gave away my money Netspend "I reported my card lost on June 19th and ordered a new card as reflected in the first image. Then, June 24th the next image shows I had NO active..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more