I order strut assemblies for my car, two of them, one for the front drivers side and one for the front passenger car. I contacted them as soon as I realized they were both for the drivers side of the car. Which was only a few days after delivery was received. I emailed first and received only the automated response. So after the third day I began to call and call and call, eventually I got a hold of someone. They told me they must have made a mistake in the warehouse and that they would call me back within the hour. They did not, in fact they never called me back, and it took me three days of trying for hours at a time to actually get a hold of another person. During the same time I was sending emails trying to get a response that way as well.
Eventually they told me they put a tracer on it through UPS, but not a single one of them could explain why they needed to trace the package. This was the end of Oct 2013, they said tracers can take up to 30 days. I continued to call and email trying to figure out why they put the tracer on it, one guy told me it was standard procedure for the situation. A month and a half later they finally get back to me and say the tracer came back and they would contact me to let me know the results. Another two weeks of my pestering them with emails and they say the claim has been denied and that there is nothing I can do about it. I ask why it was denied and still have no idea why because they are ignoring my emails now like spoiled little brats.
They have NO customer service skills at all, they obviously get confused very easily, so try not to use words that are longer than one or two syllables. I found contact info for the CEO Brian Tinari; (215) 766-3077, (215) 794-2561, (215) 794-2535, (609) 397-1993. They are all for Brian R Tinari, 43 years old. I think the most recent is the first number I've listed(I'm calling tomorrow just found the number). The first three numbers are all PA numbers and the last is NJ. If the numbers are disconnected I'll be posting the Addresses for fan mail.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Strut Assemblies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "So recieved my moog lower control arms today. Went to inspect them and noticed it wasn't in a bag, a tear in the ball joint boot, missing a..."
- "I ordered a tail light from partsgeek.com. The part arrived with a cracked lens. We looked for a customer service number on their website and weren't able to find one...."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."