Partsgeek - Wrong part, denied replacement after 3month run a round.
I order strut assemblies for my car, two of them, one for the front drivers side and one for the front passenger car. I contacted them as soon as I realized they were both for the drivers side of the car. Which was only a few days after delivery was received. I emailed first and received only the automated response. So after the third day I began to call and call and call, eventually I got a hold of someone. They told me they must have made a mistake in the warehouse and that they would call me back within the hour. They did not, in fact they never called me back, and it took me three days of trying for hours at a time to actually get a hold of another person. During the same time I was sending emails trying to get a response that way as well.
Eventually they told me they put a tracer on it through UPS, but not a single one of them could explain why they needed to trace the package. This was the end of Oct 2013, they said tracers can take up to 30 days. I continued to call and email trying to figure out why they put the tracer on it, one guy told me it was standard procedure for the situation. A month and a half later they finally get back to me and say the tracer came back and they would contact me to let me know the results. Another two weeks of my pestering them with emails and they say the claim has been denied and that there is nothing I can do about it. I ask why it was denied and still have no idea why because they are ignoring my emails now like spoiled little brats.
They have NO customer service skills at all, they obviously get confused very easily, so try not to use words that are longer than one or two syllables. I found contact info for the CEO Brian Tinari; (215) 766-3077, (215) 794-2561, (215) 794-2535, (609) 397-1993. They are all for Brian R Tinari, 43 years old. I think the most recent is the first number I've listed(I'm calling tomorrow just found the number). The first three numbers are all PA numbers and the last is NJ. If the numbers are disconnected I'll be posting the Addresses for fan mail.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Strut Assemblies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "Horrid customer service I ordered a part at the beginning of November and the part was incorrect. When I explained that to a "customer service" representative, he berated me and..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."