I ordered an alternator for my 02 Ford Escort and I make sured I got it exact fit for SE. When I got the part it would not mount in place. I called and never reached anyone being place on hold for almost 30 minutes and then it hangs up. It told me to because of high call volume even at 9AM opening time that the volumbe was too high to submit an online request and this is what I recieved. Why do I have to pay Fedex $26.76 to return their item after I couldn't wait and had to buy one froml AutoZone.

Jul 18 at 11:42 AM

goldie owens,

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #944436219 with the following response:

Your order has been set up for return. You will receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) e-mail with complete return instructions and address in approximately 24-48 hours from the distributor. Please hold onto your return tracking number you obtain from the shipping facility. This may be required so we can expedite your refund if there is a delay with our automated system. Providing us with a return tracking number will ensure a faster refund time. This information can be found on your register receipt. There may be a 15% restock fee applied to your refund depending on a reason of return, but will be waived if wish to reorder. If you are returning more than one item, you may receive more than one set of RMA e-mail instructions. It is essential you use each of these separately with the corresponding parts. If you failed to do so and sent all of the parts together, it can delay the processing as parts may need to be returned to separate warehouses. Refunds are generally issued within 30 days from the date returns are accepted back into our warehouses. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments