I ordered an alternator for my Toyota Tundra truck. Parts geek sent me the wrong alternator. In order to receive a refund, I had to incur $32.62 in costs to ship it back to them. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER THING FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE TERRIBLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH! IT TOOK THEM MORE THAN 2 DAYS TO SEND ME A RMA NUMBER WHICH HAS TO BE ON THE RETURN BOX. THEY ARE PROBABLY GOING TO CHARGE ME A RESTOCKING FEE AS WELL WHICH I FEEL THAT I SHOULDN'T BE CHARGED WITH THIS FEE AND I ALSO FEEL THAT BECAUSE OF THEIR MISTAKE, THEY SHOULD PAY FOR THE RETURN.

LET THE BUYER BEWARE!

This reviewer shared experience about "wrong part sent" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $151. The author is overall dissatisfied with Partsgeek. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Auto Parts Warehouse that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Partsgeek.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Partsgeek to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments