Roxbury Township, New Jersey

I ordered a driver side front control arm from parts geek, and was shipped the passenger side part. This is a Mercedes part and costs almost $500. In their defense the part was labeled incorrectly. OK, inconvenient, but understandable. What happened next is why I'm writing this..

When I contacted their "customer service" on April 7th I was sent an automated e-mail stating I'd hear back from them in "24-48 hrs". I was asked for pictures and information which I provided that same day along with my daytime phone number, which to date has not been used by them. For the next 13 days I sent message after message, all were answered with the same automated message. On the 15th of April I was sent an RMA number, but no offer to pay for return shipping? I was expected pay to remedy their mistake? I immediately demanded a UPS label be sent to me.

Finally on April 20th I was sent a message stating that they were sorry that I was sent then wrong part and would be sent a UPS call tag within 48 hours. They never sent it. When I contacted them about the UPS tag I was given a snarky answer on April 25th saying "ANOTHER" call tag would be sent. It's now April 29th and I still have no call tag. I'm very disgusted with their total lack of any semblance of competence or accountability and I simply refuse to just "eat" a $500 part just because this company's employees cant get off any of their dead behinds and do their job.

Never, ever do business with this scam of a company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of control arm from Partsgeek. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $470 and wants Partsgeek to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was could not make contact by phone and wont buy from them again. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Auto Parts Warehouse. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Partsgeek for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments