i purchased parts for my daughters p/u and they sent parts for a 2wd dr instead of a 4wd.The only way I could find a phone number was from my credit card company.

I guess they get too many complaints to answer the phone. I have sent them e-mail and gotten no response. I called several times and they put you on some lousy music until the phone goes dead or they just hang up on you..

I am going to contact my credit card company and file a dispute to get my money back, but this takes time and ties up several hundred dollars of my money.I will not do business with this company in the future.

Preferred solution: exchange for correct parts.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Partsgeek - Auto Part Review from Wonder Lake, Illinois Partsgeek "Ordered a part from parts geek.got wrong part. Mounting holes are too wide and wire plug not the same. Now want to return it. I have to..." Read more Partsgeek - Parts Geek lack of Customer Service Partsgeek "Please be very aware of this company. Luckily there are good automotive stores both on and off line that APPRECIATE your business when accepting our hard earned cash as well..." Read more PartsGeek incompetency Partsgeek "they screw up my order from the beginning;out of four fuel injectors they send 2 wrong ones.When all of them should be the same type.Delivery was slow for the price..." Read more Partsgeek - Wrong parts sent Partsgeek "PG sent the wrong parts and my order has yet to be filled. Mean while I sit and wait. A little $20 order and they couldn't get it right. Why..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more