Turnaround Time

PG sent the wrong parts and my order has yet to be filled.Mean while I sit and wait.

A little $20 order and they couldn't get it right. Why would i trust them to get the big job done. Their Customer Service was more interested that they got their part back into inventory and accounted for then creating any means of good will. Be Ware!!!

2 days to respond 3 to 4 days to get the part back to them and another 3 to 4 for part to be sent, when I have already waited 4 days to receive.Their ware houseman can't even read whats printed on the ticket.

Review about: Partsgeek Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Get my already paid for parts to me .

I didn't like: Poor service on refunds, Return shipping policy is not user friendly, Not having a timely solution for the problem.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Partsgeek will not exchange broken tail light Partsgeek "I ordered a tail light from partsgeek.com. The part arrived with a cracked lens. We looked for a customer service number on their website and weren't able to find one...." Read more Partsgeek - NEVER Order From Them! Partsgeek "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..." Read more Partsgeek - Alternator Review from Richmond, California Partsgeek "What a total waste of time trying to resolve any issues with the cu4 support ticket service. Filled it out a dozen times....continually received invalid responses from the system. ..." Read more Partsgeek - Fraud advertisement Partsgeek "This part number when i saw it on site only 57 dollars ...but when i email and try it to buy they want to charge 87 dollars somethings...and been very..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more