Well I thought I would save a few bucks by ordering shocks from Parts Geek to save $40 over dealer cost.Well we finally got around to pulling the old shocks off only to find out the parts I recieved where the wrong ones.

I realize they have a 30 day return policy but we can not always put a commercial vehicle out of service for something as minor as worn shocks. So I figuired maybe they are a reasonable company and if they cross refferance the part number to the OEM number they will realize they sent me the wrong shocks if it was 30 days or 30 months ago. The shocks have not been used or installed. Parts Geek is standing by thier policy of 30 days to return a part.

So now I will be out $120 plus $160 to the dealer for the right parts. $280 for 2 shocks!

I think sometimes you need to make exceptions to keep a customer.Its more expensive to get new customers than to keep exsisiting ones.

This person wrote the review because of "wrong part" of shocks from Partsgeek. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Partsgeek to "exchange parts for the correct ones".

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Auto Parts Warehouse. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Partsgeek for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments