3.0

I ordered a brake master cylinder for my 72 V.W.Come to find out, it was not the right one.

Problem is no matter what, I have to pay return shipping. Of course, you can't easily get ahold of them because their customer service page is down for what-ever. You know, I'm just a kid and don't have a lot of money. I can't afford nor should have to pay for return shipping.

So I am stuck with 68.00 worth of parts I can't use. I worked all day just to get the old master cylinder out. I had to drive 12 miles to town just to get on the internet. That's 10.00 dollars worth of gas.

I will never use parts geek again and never will my buddies.If I would have read their return policy, I would have discovered what a ****** company they are and would have ordered from someone else.

Review about: Partsgeek Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Partsgeek - Fraud advertisement Partsgeek "This part number when i saw it on site only 57 dollars ...but when i email and try it to buy they want to charge 87 dollars somethings...and been very..." Read more Partsgeek - Lose money in Shipping to return the wrong part Partsgeek "Receive the wrong part. Have request for refund. Send the part back and cost me in shipping $28.84 which I lost with mechanic cost. They refund only to me the..." Read more Partsgeek - Customer Care Review Partsgeek "Horrid customer service I ordered a part at the beginning of November and the part was incorrect. When I explained that to a "customer service" representative, he berated me and..." Read more Partsgeek - Shipping Rip Off Partsgeek "Ordered a grille for a Honda, it didn't fit. Probly thru my own inability to order the proper one ,seems like every single model, color, temperature takes a different grille...." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more