this place has no customer service skills.if they screw up and send the part wrong they make you as the customer have to pay shipping back to them with out a reimbersment.

they will argue with you insisting they are always right and you as the customer are wrong. I have spent all morning long trying to get my money back from this place with no luck.

so now I will spend the rest of the day posting bad reviews everywhere I can to warn people of the scams this place pull.I have already filed a complaint with the new jersey BBB.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of partsgeek shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $19500. Partsgeek needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned partsgeek shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Partsgeek. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Auto Parts Warehouse.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments