I orderd spark plugs for my Audi A6 i specified the make model and engine 3 times and asked if he was SURE these were the correct plugs.Car started running bad with engine light on after investiagtion by certified Audi dealer mech.

he saud i put in wrong plugs and had to spend $244 to fix and replace plugs. NOW i have called 3 times and have been on hold for 10 min and then prompted they are too busy to go on line????

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME WHAT IS THE STORY WITH THIS COMPANY???iF THEY DO EVER FINALLY REPLY TO MY EMAIL THE HAD BETTER PROVIDE A REFUND.

Had an Experience with Partsgeek?

Comments

Partsgeek - Auto Part Review from Wonder Lake, Illinois Partsgeek "Ordered a part from parts geek.got wrong part. Mounting holes are too wide and wire plug not the same. Now want to return it. I have to..." Read more Partsgeek - Beware they send you used parts then won't take them back. Partsgeek "I ordered a "new" starter for my Chevy Avalanche. They sent me a used starter that didn't even fit my vehicle. After several emails and several phone calls they finally..." Read more Partsgeek - Customer Care Review Partsgeek "Horrid customer service I ordered a part at the beginning of November and the part was incorrect. When I explained that to a "customer service" representative, he berated me and..." Read more Partsgeek - Cheaper part in Expensive brand box, Wrong steering damper Partsgeek "I ordered the parts, they arrived and the master brake cylinder they sent for my 76' LandCruiser was the $10 cheaper A1 Cordone instead of the Concentric. The steering..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more